| || | About our "Print What You Need" Download License
About Our "Print What You Need" Download License
Swirly Music composers want to make it as convenient and economical as possible for you to perform our work. So we have devised a simple, flat-fee pricing model that we hope accomplishes just that. It might help you to decide which option to take if you compare the download license price to the print cost for the number of copies you would need.
When you choose the download option, you will be provided with a private link via which you can download the score in PDF format. We only ask that you honor the following terms.
License terms for choral music distributed by SWIRLY MUSIC
The PURCHASER is defined as the individual or performing organization who buys the download license for a specific work for his, her or its own use.
- The COMPOSER is the publisher and retains all copyrights and rights to administer mechanical and recording licenses.
- Through SWIRLY MUSIC, the COMPOSER grants permission for PURCHASER to make as many copies as needed for its own use in order to rehearse and perform the work.
- PURCHASER agrees to make copies for its own use ONLY. Transference, loan, or resale of music purchased from SWIRLY MUSIC to individuals or organizations outside of PURCHASER’s own organization is a violation of the licensing agreement and subject to prosecution.
- The downloaded score contains a licensing statement customized with the PURCHASER's name. This may not be tampered with.
- PURCHASER may use music purchased from SWIRLY MUSIC indefinitely for future performances.
- By purchasing this download license from SWIRLY MUSIC, PURCHASER automatically agrees to this licensing agreement in its entirety.
| || (Note: 8-copy minimum purchase for most choral titles)|| $1.95|